Supercharge your procedural workflow!
This pack includes
Procedural Landscapes in Blender
Procedural Cityscapes in Blender
Procedural landscapes: No modeling, no image textures, no plugins. Just Blender. We will create three different kinds of realistic landscapes with just the shading editor and the Cycles render engine.
Procedural Cityscapes: We're back in the city ... more procedural than ever. Using the power of procedural modifiers, shaders and particles we create epic cityscapes.
What topics are covered?
- Landscapes: Procedural Shading techniques in Blender and Cycles
- Cityscapes: geometry generation, shading and lighting
- Cityscapes: basic lookdev and rendering with Eevee
- Quick overview of Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 4+ hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source BLEND files
- PSD files
What do I need to have before I start:
- Blender 2.8
- knowledge of Nodes within the shading interface of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.
Included Voronoi Noise instructions for Blender 2.82
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More